Hackney Primary School student drop-off and pick-up
- Doors to the school open at 7:30 a.m.
- Instruction begins at 8 a.m.
- Students are dismissed at 1:45 p.m.
- Parents walking students into the building must enter through the front doors of the school.
- ID is required when visiting and/or picking up a student.
- Breakfast is served to students from 7:30-7:55 a.m.
- Students may be walked in to their classrooms from Aug. 16-30.
- Beginning Aug. 31, students may be walked in until 7:45 a.m.
- After 7:45 a.m., students will be escorted to their classrooms by a staff member.
- Car riders are to be dropped off (by 8 a.m.) and picked up at the south end of the building (by 2:05 p.m.)
- Visible car tags are needed in every car for student pick-up/loading.
- Office passes are needed to walk up and get a student from the car rider area.
- Bus riders will be dropped off and picked up in the circle drive at the front of the school.
- Please leave tags on your student’s backpack for safety and ease of management.
- Avoid checking out students early, unless for doctor’s appointments or emergencies.
Early check-outs will affect attendance. Instructional time is critical for your child’s education.
Between 7 and 8:30 a.m., traffic flow is from Wood Street to Lubbock Street (south to north) out to Paul Avenue. Also, between 1 and 2:30 p.m., traffic flow will be the same, from Wood St. to Lubbock St. out to Paul Ave. Anyone who travels from Paul Avenue to Lubbock during these hours will be taking a chance on receiving a traffic ticket.