Lufkin ISD will continue to post updates on the coronavirus situation at LufkinISD.org. If you have not done so already, we encourage you to visit LufkinISD.org, find the “SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL” box and sign up for alerts as we post them.
- Curbside meal pickup information
- Lufkin Learns @ Home — Lufkin ISD gives students opportunities to connect even when school is closed. This website will give students opportunities to extend and enrich learning while we are away from the classroom. Click below to stay connected to LISD resources and opportunities. Content will be updated weekly.
- Lufkin ISD Panther Portal — Students and staff: Access any software and desktop links that you utilize at school. Use your computer login. Allow extra time for it to load the first time that you log in.
- AP testing information
- TEA Resources
- CDC coronavirus website
Here are the coronavirus-related headlines we’ve posted so far:
- Lufkin ISD to close this coming week due to coronavirus concerns (March 14)
- Students can pick up breakfast, lunch at LHS, Brandon and Slack during school closure (March 15)
- Superintendent Lynn Torres updates board on coronavirus response plan (March 17)
- Lufkin ISD school closure being extended through April 3 (March 17)
- UIL announces extended suspension of all UIL activities (March 19)
- Lufkin Learns @ Home website for students and parents (March 20)
- More curbside meal pickup locations available Monday (March 20)
- Lufkin ISD school closure being extended through April 17 (March 27)
- Curriculum instructions for next week (March 27)
- A reminder on how to stay connected by cell phone (March 31)
- LHS Seniors: Balfour order pickup April 8 (March 31)
- Family Resources: How to explain the Coronavirus-19 to children (March 31)
- Lufkin ISD school closure being extended until May 4 per governor’s orders (March 31)